- The Carcinogenic Potency Project
This database is a widely used resource on the results of chronic, long-term animal cancer tests.
- Chemical Scorecard
This Environmental Defense Fund site lists recognized and suspected reproductive toxicants, taken mostly from CA EPA's Proposition 65 list.
- Envirofacts Master Chemical Integrator (EMCI)
An EPA web site, the EMCI uses an internal identification system that is based on CAS numbers and names as a cross-reference to link chemicals in Air, Water, and Hazardous Waste, Superfund, and Toxics Release Inventories.
- The EXtension TOXicology NETwork (EXTOXNET)
An effort of University of California, Davis, Oregon State University, Michigan State University, Cornell University, and the University of Idaho. Some of the goals of EXTOXNET are to stimulate dialog on toxicology issues, develop and make available information relevant to extension toxicology, and facilitate the exchange of toxicology-related information.
- Federal Register
Search the Federal Register for rules, regulations, and notices since 1994.
- International Toxicity Estimates for Risk (ITER)
ITER is a free Internet database of human health risk values and cancer classifications for over 680 chemicals of environmental concern from multiple organizations worldwide.
- Kyoto Human Embryo Visualization Project
- MEDLINE (MEDLARS Online)
Contains over 8.8 million references to the biomedical literature published since 1966. MEDLINE is available free of charge via PubMed:
A list of toxicology databases maintained by Emory University Health Sciences Central Library.
- National Library of Medicine
Toxicology Data Network (TOXNET)
A cluster of databases on toxicology, hazardous chemicals, and related areas. Select and search any of the following databases for factual information related to the toxicity and other hazards of chemicals:
- DART Teratology and other aspects of developmental and reproductive toxicology
- As well as:
- Hazardous Substances Data Bank
- Chemical Carcinogenesis Research Information System
- Genetic Toxicology/Mutagenicity Data Bank
- Integrated Risk Information System
- National Toxicology Program (NTP)
Tested chemicals are listed under Teratology study, Short-term Reproductive & Developmental Toxicity (RDGT) Study, and/or Reproductive Assessment by Continuous Breeding (RACB) Study.
- Transplant Pregnancy Registry International (TPR)
An information system developed by the Reproductive Toxicology Center, Columbia Hospital for Women Medical Center. This web site provides current assessments on the potentially harmful effects of environmental exposure to chemicals and physical agents on human pregnancy, reproduction, and development (fee required).
[TERatogen Information System] and Shepard's Catalog of Teratogenic Agents (fee required)